Ended - New England Chocolate Festival - Boston Oct 13
The first annual New England Chocolate Festival, hosted by the Fine Cacao and Chocolate Institute will be held on October 13th, 2018 at the Boston Center for Adult Education (BCAE) at 122 Arlington St, Boston, Massachusetts 02116.
The Festival will include a Chocolate Pavilion featuring chocolate makers, chocolatiers, cacao producers, and related vendors selling and sampling their wares and chatting with attendees. It also features:
- Classroom lectures and tastings
- A Chocolate Sensorium, an exhibit space devoted to hands-on sensory exploration of the cacao- and chocolate-producing process
- A Chocolate Escape Room
- A café with coffee and chocolate drinks and desserts
- Industry experts and celebrities from around the world
- Workshops and demos with expert professionals (additional ticket fee)
For more information and advance tickets visit nechocolate.org.
Follow/like/join on Insta, Twitter, and FB