- All machinery 60Hz – 120VAC and 220 single and 3-phase.
225kg of fermented /aged Nicaraguan Trinitario beans.
47kg of Trinitario nibs from the same beans.
Beans @ $10/kg and nibs @ $15/kg to all other buyers.
AVAILABLE Cracker / Pre Grinder
La Milpa Power Mill by C.S. Bell Co. 120VAC.
SOLD Three Roll Mill
J.H. Day Three Roll Mill. 5” x 12”, cored rolls. Includes new Nip Guard, Mill Blades, Apron Assembly, ¼” Brass Water Manifold.
220VAC single-phase input to be used with Emerson Unidrive M200/201 Variable AC Speed Controller (below).
Spectra 65 Melanger, chain drive, SS 2Hp.
220VAC single-phase input to be used with Emerson Unidrive M200/201 Variable AC Speed Controller (included).
AVAILABLE Tempering, Depositing, Enrobing
FBM Unica Automatic Continuous Tempering Machine, 25kg capacity working bowl, 75kg/hr tempering throughput.
- Craft chocolate upgrade for working with high-viscosity (e.g., two-ingredient) chocolates.
- Vibrating table.
- Electronic and pneumatic dosing options (pneumatic dosing requires compressed air, commpressor not included), variable speed auger controller, and one set of dosing plates.
- Mold loading belt with in-line vibrator.
- Enrobing belt (complete) with plexiglass cope and heating lamp.
FBM Perla Horizontal Belt Coater (panner). Includes cooling system and support with wheels.)
220v single phase.
AVAILABLE Guitar Cutter
Dedy Single Arm Mini Guitar Cutter Base in 7.5mm increments includes Pickup Pan Spare Wire, fasteners, and tools. Dedy Guitar Frame 22.5mm.
SOLD Flow Wrapper
Imanpack Packing Solutions Mini Micropac Horizontal Flow Wrap (2005). Wraps solid products in polypropylene film, up to 40 packages per minute. Includes a Kortho Hot Quickcoder for inline labeling for batch codes and best-before dating.
Winholt Full Height Non-Insulated Mobile Heated Cabinet with 35 pan capacity.
Photo left, below. Asking price if purchased separately: $400.
American Rotary Phase Converter.
Input 220VAC single-phase/output 220v 3-phase.
Photo right above. Asking price if purchased separately: $750.
Contact Sal Palma directly at spalma_2000[@]yahoo.com