Every year, the Good Food Foundation celebrates good work by American food producers in a variety of categories, including chocolate and confections. And every year there is an awards ceremony in San Francisco where winners in each category are recognized.
How You Can Turn Your Support up to 11!
This year, because of the pandemic, the awards are being held virtually – and are being streamed live. For a lucky few early fans, a Celebration Tasting Box chock-full of treats produced by GFA 2021 winners could be ordered to enjoy during the live stream on January 22nd.
TheChocolateWire purchased two tickets and reserved a Celebration Tasting Box and is raffling them off.
100% of all monies received from ticket sales will be donated to Chocolate University, the neighborhood and global outreach initiative of Askinosie Chocolate and The Askinosie Foundation.
Whether for yourself or for a family member, friend, or colleague, this is an opportunity to directly support the work Chocolate University does in the US and around the world and show appreciation to the Good Food Foundation and Good Food Award Finalists and Winners in an extremely tasty way.
And, in addition the winner will also receive a "Sweeten the Pot" selection of Chocolates and Confections contributed by 2021 Good Food Awards finalists in those two categories. This exclusive Sweeten the Pot selection is only available to ticket purchasers in this special offer!
- Tickets cost $50 each, and there are just 25 to be had. The maximum number of tickets any one buyer can purchase is 4.
- Ticket buyers choose a number between 1 and 25 for each ticket on a first-come, first-served, basis when they purchase their ticket/s.
- Available numbers will be posted on TheChocolateLife and the list of available numbers will be updated when payment is confirmed.
- If a desired number has already been chosen, the buyer will have the opportunity to select a new number.
- The winning number will be the Mega Ball number in the December 25, 2020 Mega Millions lottery. The winner will be officially notified by email the next day and the winning number will also be published on the TheChocolateWire’s Instagram feed.
- The celebration box and Sweeten the Pot contributions can only be sent to addresses in the continental US.
- Payment is accepted electronically via a number of common payment methods.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25
Sweeten the Pot Contributors
At the time of this writing, confirmed Sweeten the Pot contributors include:
- Askinosie Chocolate
- BOHO Chocolate
- Goodnow Farms Chocolate
- Blissfully Better
- Rabble-Rouser Chocolate & Craft Co, and
- The Tipsy Pickle.
- As more contributors are confirmed they will be announced on TheChocolateWire’s Instagram and Twitter feeds.
The Celebration Tasting Box and all Sweeten the Pot contributions will be shipped directly to the winner by their respective contributors in time to enjoy during the live stream. It’s the perfect holiday gift for yourself or the foodie in your life – and one that keeps on giving!
Interested in purchasing tickets?
Contact Clay Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org. The value of the tickets+celebration box is $80. The value of the Sweeten The Pot contributions is over $150 and growing! The deadline to purchase tickets is December 24th.