TheChocolateLife LIVE - Deep Dive into Cut Tests
Episode 33 streams live starting at 12:00 EDT on Friday, April 15th.
Since my first trip to a producing country (Ecuador) in 2003, my understanding of cut has evolved - in unexpected ways.
The TL;DR for this post (non-spoiler alert – you’re going to have to listen to the live stream for the full story) is that most people do not understand what cut tests are good at – and what they are very, very bad at.
In this Deep Dive episode of TheChocolateLife LIVE I will cover:
- Why the modern cut test was developed.
- What cut tests are good for.
- What cut tests are bad at.
- What almost everyone misunderstands about cut tests.
- Why do cocoa guillotines cost so #!@^¡ much?
- Fundamental problenms with the methodology.
- One evaluation step almost no one performs – that everyone should!
- and more, as well as take questions live.
Live Stream Links
Watch/Participate on YouTube, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
TheChocolateWire Channel on YouTube
TheChocolateLife on Facebook
Live Stream header image original by Jason Rosewell / Unsplash
TheChocolateWire on YouTube
Watch TCL::LIVE and other videos. And don’t forget to Like, Comment, Share and SUBSCRIBE to grow the channel’s audience and get reminders of upcoming live streams and more. You can also rate the channel here for other members to see.
Leave them in the comments.