Plan to start your day listening in and participating: Live From Brooklyn, NY and streaming globally ... it’s The Daily Open Chocolate Chat on Clubhouse! News, views, and wide-open conversations about topics in cocoa, chocolate, and more Weekdays starting at 10am EDT.
To make the most of your TheChocolateLife on Clubhouse (TCL on CH) experience don’t forget to:
- Become a member of TheChocolateLife.com. There is a free member tier, but paid membership options are available and your support is greatly appreciated.
- Follow me – @discoverchoc – on Clubhouse.
- Follow me – @discoverchoc – on Instagram.
- Spread the word by adding a quote or thought you had about a room as a comment to that day’s IG post and/or here on TheChocolateLife (you do have to be a member to comment).
Monday, Sep 20 – Episode 26.01
Trash in the Cocoa <> Chocolate Supply Web
For pre-room review:
Tuesday, Sep 21 – Episode 26.02
Labels and Certifications, Oh My!
Room suggested and co-hosted by Keith Ayoob.
Wednesday, Sep 22 – Episode 26.03
Cocoa & Hispanic Heritage Month
Room suggested by TCL on CH member James.
Thursday, Sep 23 – Episode 26.04
Chocolate and Spice Make Anything Nice
Room suggested by TCL on CH co-admin David Greenwood-Haigh
Friday, Sep 24 – Episode 26.05
Thank Chocolate, It’s Friday
Recurring Friday room topic originally suggested by TCL on CH co-admin David Greenwood-Haigh.
Thank Chocolate, It’s Friday is open mic for all topics and questions to end the week. Now’s the time to explore topics covered earlier in the week, introduce news items, ask new questions, and suggest topics for future rooms.
And finally, the law firm Duane Morris LLP filed a trademark suit in US over the phrase “Bomboms Hot Chocolate Bombs™” being sought by Coastal Cocktails, Inc. (behind paywall at law.com).
Rooms We’re Working On:
- Monday: Chocolate and Pizza.
- The Future of Co-Ops? (It Might Not Be What You Think) h/t Nick Davis for the suggestion.
- Thank Chocolate, It’s Friday – What did you do to celebrate National White Chocolate Day?
Help The TCL/CH Community Grow!
Spread the word to friends and colleagues by sharing room links and inviting them to join CH if they are not already using the app, follow TheChocolateLife on Clubhouse, and participate in the Daily Open Chocolate Chats.
Have a comment on a room? An idea for a future room? Let us know, below!