Plan to start your day listening in and participating: Live From Brooklyn, NY and streaming globally ... it’s The Daily Open Chocolate Chat on Clubhouse! News, views, and wide-open conversations about topics in cocoa, chocolate, and more Weekdays starting at 10am EDT.
To make the most of your TheChocolateLife on Clubhouse experience don’t forget to:
- Become a member of TheChocolateLife.com. There is a free member tier, but paid membership options are available and your support is greatly appreciated.
- Follow me – @discoverchoc – on Clubhouse.
- Follow me – @discoverchoc – on Instagram.
- Spread the word by adding a quote or thought you had about a room as a comment to that day’s IG post and/or here on TheChocolateLife (you do have to be a member to comment).
Monday – The Flavors of Venezuela
with co-host Christian Tyler and Special Guest Claudia Franceschi.
Tuesday – Cadmium in Chocolate
with special guests Keith Ayoob and Heather Terry
MOCCA Newsletter on Cadmium (.PDF – h/t DGH)
Wednesday – Slavery on Trial
A look at the meaning and implication of the SCOTUS decision, the pending case in the DC Circuit Court, and the CBP suit with special guests Terry Collingsworth (International Rights Advocates) and Ayn Riggs (SlaveFreeChocolate_Org).
Thursday – Intentional Chocolate y mas
with Special Guests Dr Christopher, Stacey Burgess, and Lyn Bishop.
Friday – Maker Spotlight
with Special Guest Damion Badalamenti, startup chocolate maker and confectioner at Cacao Prieto and KahKow, both in Brooklyn, NY.
Shared Resource Archive
Help The TCL/CH Community Grow!
- Please share and or all of the following images in your social media feeds!
Original Image Credits::
Continue the discussion on any of the topics for this week’s rooms in the comments. Add your opinion or ask a question!