Topics For Discussion in the Room
- What the recent Supreme Court decision means in practice;
- How the current International Rights Advocate suit under the TVPRA in the DC Circuit Court differs from the ATS suit;
- What the Customs Border Protection (CBP) petition is about;
- Other strategies and tactics – boycotts, petitions – in addition to legal challenges and their effectiveness; and
- What possible – and desirable – outcomes would be, should either suit result in a decision favorable to the plaintiffs in either case.
Are there other topics you’d like to see discussed in this room? Leave them in the Comments.
Not a CH member? Use this link.
The Recent SCOTUS Decision
OpEd About the SCOTUS Opinion
The CBP (Customs & Border Protection) Petition
The TVPRA Suit in the DC Circuit Court
TVPRA – William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (PDF) on uscis.org
Related Posts on TheChocolateLife
Have a question you want to ask our special guests, or have some thoughts you would like shared during the Clubhouse room and with readers here on TheChocolateLife? Add them in the Comments below.